Empedus is a technology and management consulting company founded by a number of leading experts in IT Governance, IT Service Management, Project Management, Business Continuity and Information Security. Our mission is to help unleash the tremendous potential that exists in every organization, often untapped due to inefficient processes and poor training.
We bring together highly capable and passionate people with decades of relevant experience, pertinent formal qualifications and, mainly, a proven track record of first-class results. Moreover, a number of our experts have been professors in leading academic institutions and members of relevant standards committees. Still, our approach is highly-collaborative: we consider our clients as colleagues and we explicitly acknowledge their unique characteristics, e.g. with respect to aspirations, capabilities, expertise and constraints.
Our portfolio of consulting and training services primarily includes the areas below. Over the last decade, we have successfully delivered dozens of relevant projects for both large corporations and smaller companies. We are very proud of the fact that our clients consider Empedus as a key-player in their transformational initiatives and in their people development plans.
- Information Technology Governance, e.g. based on paradigms and standards such as COBIT, ITIL and ISO/IEC 20000. Our experts collaborate closely with clients to put in place proven IT structures and processes that effectively support business objectives and solve “chronic” technology problems and inefficiencies.
- Business Continuity, e.g. based on the ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System, for instance, business impact analysis and risk analysis integrated with our clients’ technology infrastructure and management framework.
- Information and Data Security, e.g. the implementation of information security management systems, regulatory compliance services (e.g. GDPR), penetration testing, inter-alia.
- Project and Portfolio Management, e.g. based on standards and frameworks such as Prince2, AgilePM and Scrum.
- Training Services We are a fully Accredited Training Organization of a number of leading providers. In practice, our services are not based on a one-size-fits-all approach, therefore, we adjust training syllabi and concrete arrangements to accommodate our clients’ unique constraints, e.g. regarding participants’ experience, training schedule and space. Moreover, apart from pertinent training qualifications, our team of instructors have significant industrial experience that allows them to effectively relate theory to practice. In general, our trainings achieve high examination success rates and receive excellent feedback from colleagues.
10 Fidiou St, 10678